Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome to my New Website!

Well, the other one wasn't working for me... so on the advice of some other writer-friends, I put this site together. Please note, it is a work in progress, but if you have any feedback or ideas for what I can add to it, I'd love to hear! I hope it's more functional than the last one... and by functional I mean, something that a technical doofus like me can manage. 

I'll be funneling followers of my livejournal blog over here, but will continue to post on both for the time being.

Have a happy Monday!  And stay tuned-- I'm going to announce the winner of the TOUCHED contest this week!  Thank you so much for all the entries. 

XO, Cyn

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your new website! It’s easily accessible and at the same time full of interesting images and stuff! Did you set it up all by yourself or did you have someone help you? Anyway, wish lots of luck to your new website!

    -Lowell Nguyen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is functional, Cyn! I love how you customized it with clickable links. The easy navigation is a hassle-free tool for you and for your readers. And, your new website defines simplicity and efficiency. :]

    - Bryan Douglas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to your site, and if I may, I’d like to suggest a few things. Don’t get me wrong, though - your website’s good enough as it is. I just thought to say that maybe you’d like to add more content above the fold of your website. In fact, as studies, and experience, have shown, majority of people don’t even bother to scroll down. So if you want to increase the effectiveness of your website, you might want to have your main content or featured content and call-to-actions on your website’s banner.

    Lyndia Blue

    ReplyDelete